일회용안과용침 [Single use, ophthalmic, Needle]
As a needle used to inject or inhale a liquid medicine during an ophthalmic procedure, it is a disposable product.
The cannula has a flat tip and its ara at 10mm from its end is curved at an angle of 145 degrees. It is a sterile and disposable needle.
- Medical device manufacturing license No. 13-1504
- Specifications: Y-Type, PET-Type
- Gauge: 21G to 30G
- Length: 25mm
- Angle: 140°, 155°
- E.O Gas Sterilization (ISO11135)
- Biological safety test completed (ISO10993)
- Usage period: 5 years
- CE authentication
- Nontoxic, non heatogenic.
- Production according to the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety and ISO standards
- Y-ON27-25 besides 31 cases