PDO sutures for suturing, binding, and fixing of tissue are inserted in saliva used to inject medicine etc. into the human body.
- Production according to the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety and ISO standards
- Sterilize E.O gas (according to ISO11135 criteria)
- Biological safety test completed (according to ISO10993 criteria)
- MLV-23-1O besides 33 cases / Medical device manufacturing license No. 13-140
- MLA-18-01 besides 619 cases / Medical device manufacturing license No. 14-653
- MWOP-18-01 besides 1,349 (Products for export) / Medical device manufacturing license No. 15-86.