범용카테터캐뉼러 [Cannula, general purpose]
Disposable use, Gauge, length of the needle(B), external diameter (C), and notes
As a cannula inserted generally into a blood vessel or body cavity, it consists of a needle cannula, hub, and protection cap, and is connected to a connector or tube,
The end of the cannula is closed, and its side has a hole, which is used to inhale or inject a body liquid or liquid medicine.
- Medical device manufacturing license No. 13-1464
- Configuration: Y-Type, PET-Type, Blister-Type
- Gauge: 18G, 21G to 30G
- Length: 25mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 90mm
- Sterilize E.O gas (according to ISO11135 criteria)
- Biological safety test completed (according to ISO10993 criteria)
- Usage period: 5 years
- CE authentication
- Production according to the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety and ISO standards
- PFN 18-50 besides 21 others.